Workshop to develop your digital strategy
The workshop “Development of a digital strategy” shows the importance of a digital strategy and the essential aspects it contains. Using various examples, it is explained how the digital maturity level of a company is determined, which, in comparison with the target state worked out in Module 3, forms the basis for the path to the goal and the formulation of a strategy.
Table of contents:
Module A) Meaning and parameters of a digital strategy
- The importance of a digital strategy
- Shopping Behaviour 2025
- omnichannel retailing
- Value chains of the future
- Category Management & Supply Chain 2025
- New technologies
- The VUCA world
Module B) Determination of the digital maturity level
- Brand & values – what does the company stand for?
- Description of the USPs
- What is the competitive position?
- Who are the customers?
- Description of the product portfolio
- Description of the essential business processes
- IT infrastructure and architecture
- Existing networks and cooperation
Module C) Strategy: The target state and the path to the goal.
- Development of the target situation
- formulation of a strategy
LET’S GET IN TOUCH!
Let us know what’s on your mind – we’d love to draw up a proposal for you.
Send us an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +49 (0) 170 937 5005.
We look forward to hearing from you!